- All electronic filers must attend CM/ECF training, have attended CM/ECF training (any banruptcy court in the country), or currently file electronically in the Eastern District of Virginia Bankruptcy Court. Refer to number 4 of this section for limited filing privileges.
- Once all requirements have been met, a login and password will be issued. To view these requirements, see requirements to file electronically.
- Training is offered upon request. Please contact the training department at (801) 524-6575 to set up a training session or if you have any questions concerning the registration process.
- Please note that Limited Participants are not required to attend training. The login and password issued allows for limited access to the system for the filing of proofs of claim, reaffirmation agreements, notices. To register please fill out the appropriate Registration Form.
- For additional help in filing documents within the CM/ECF Application, refer to the Reference Guides that are available on this website.
Training is conducted on the 3rd floor of the Frank E. Moss Federal Courthouse - Room 346. Take the elevator to the third floor, walk straight down the hallway and turn left at hallway past the restrooms. Room 346 will be on your left side. Parking is available between Main Street and West Temple and 400 South and 500 South for a nominal fee. Trax also has a "Courthouse" stop on Main Street between 400 South and 500 South.
Please contact the court’s training department at 801-524-6575 or email email@example.com for future training sessions.
Zoom Trainings will be conducted until we are able to resume training at the Frank E. Moss Federal Courthouse.