The U.S. Bankruptcy Courts encourage the bankruptcy community to utilize Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN). EBN is a free service that allows court notices to be transmitted electronically, delivering them faster and more conveniently. Some of the advantages to electronic noticing are:
- Easy to Update Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing Information.
- Court notices are sent the same day they are produced by the court.
- You can access your court notices 24/7.
- Court notices that would be mailed to multiple locations can be routed to a centralized electronic address.
- Storing court notices to your computer means you never lose a paper copy.
- Court notices can easily be forwarded around the office or to your attorney.
Note: If you are an attorney who already receives your notices via CM/ECF Notice of Electronic Filing, then you do not need to register for this service.
Additionally, the National Creditor Registration Service (NCRS) is a free service provided by the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts to give creditors options to specify a preferred mailing address. Find out more by clicking this link: NCRS - National Creditor Registration Service